Current Postdoctoral Fellows
- Mario de Bruyn
- Wirawan Ciptonugroho - Bi-phasic acid-base catalysis in Pickering emulsion
- Matthias Filez -Micro -/Nano-Spectroscopic Characterization of Metal Organic Frameworks
- Marianna Gambino - Micro-spectroscopic Characterization of Fluid Catalytic Cracking Catalysts
- Robert Geitner - Mechanistic Insights in “CO-free” Carbonylation Reactions as Revealed by Quantitative 2D Correlation X-ray and Infrared Spectroscopy
- Christopher Lancefield - Multitechnique characterization of lignin and lignin-derived products; kraft lignins.
- Matteo Monai - Structure Sensitivity of Supported Nickel Catalysts for (De)Hydrogenation Reactions
- Guangxian Pei
- Beatriz Seoane de la Cuesta - NanoMacroMOF: Towards the Design, Synthesis and Application of Metal-Organic Framework Macrostructures.
- Martin Veselý - 3D spectro-microscopy for understanding mass transport processes in catalyst bodies ofcomplex porosity
Jiadong Xiao - Demystifying the genesis of active sites of Ziegler-Natta catalysts during early stages of ethylene polymerization