- Özgun Attila - Development of selected In-situ Spectroscopic Methods for Characterization of Porous Nanosheets.
- Jelle Boereboom - Multiscale Modeling Approach to Biomass Valorization: Solvent Effects.
- Koen Bossers - Multi-scale Chemical Imaging of Multi-component Catalyst Materials: New Opportunities to Understand Catalytic Activity and Related Deactivation Phenomena of Ziegler-Natta Catalysts.
- Rogier Brand - Development and use of in-situ Tip Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy for Catalysis Research.
- Guusje Delen - Near-field spectroscopic imaging of the assembly and working of nanosheets of catalytic porous materials.
- Donglong Fu - Spatiotemporal Spectroscopic Studies of zeolites synthesis and catalysis.
- Egor Fufachev - Catalytic conversion of volatile fatty acids to the platform chemical classes of mixed ketones and vinyl esters.
- Iván Garcia Torregrosa - Transition metal oxides for photoelectrochemical water splitting.
- Thomas Hartman - Development of SHINERS materials as realistic model systems to relate size, shape and structure of supported metal nanoparticles with their electronic and catalytic properties.
- Ana Hernández Giménez - Advanced Characterization and in-situ Catalysts Monitoring in the CASCATBEL project.
Stijn Hinterding - Studying single catalytic conversion events using fluorescence correlation spectroscopy.
- Ahmed Ismail
- Maarten Jongkind - New insights in the working principles of Cr/SiO2 Phillips catalysts in the presence and absence of alkyl compounds as co-catalyst.
- Khaled Khalili - Development of new methods for the catalytic depolymerization and valorization of lignin.
- Naresh Kumar - Development and application of TERS to heterogeneous catalysis research.
- Fang Liu - Catalyst stability and deactivation studies for efficient biomass conversion processes.
- Beatriz Luna-Murillo - Bio-oil to chemicals and fuels: (in situ) catalyst deactivation studies at multiple length scales.
- Laurens Mandemaker - Can we observe surface nanobubbles during biomass catalysis on zeolite surfaces?: An operando AFM-Vibrational Spectroscopy study.
- Erik Maris - The development and use of a combination of different microscopy and spectroscopy techniques to study structure-performance relationships in single porous catalyst particles.
- Antonio Martinez Pascual - Heterogeneous Catalysts for the Oxidative Depolymerisation of Lignin-derived Monomers and Oligomers.
- Jose Moya-Cancino - Deposition of carbon onto supported metal catalysts.
- Anne-Eva Nieuwelink - Single Particle Diagnostics: Integrating Biomass and Solar Catalysis with Optical Spectroscopy within a Microreactor Device.
- Nikos Nikolopoulos - Detailed characterization of low-grade industrial-process residues.
- Pasi Paalanen - Fischer-Tropsch to Lower Olefins Using Fe Catalysts.
- Ilse van Ravenhorst - 3-D chemical imaging of coke formation in hydrotreating catalyst extrudates.
- Miguel Rivera-Torrente - Defect-Engineered Metal-Organic Framework Catalysts.
- Stanislav Simko - Molecular simulations of aqueous reactions.
- Katarina Stanciakova - Acidic Water in Zeolite Pores: Multi-scale Modelling of Water-Active Site Interactions.
Bas Terlingen - The re-use of the by-product hydrochloric acid to generate valuable compounds.
- Roozbeh Valadian - The application of non-destructive X-ray based high-resolution spectro-microscopic imaging methods and development of related data processing tools
- Marjolein Velthoen - Development and apply of existing and novel chemical imaging tools enabling the visualization of Lewis and Bronsted acid sites in three distinct types of catalyst materials.
- Thijs Verkaaik
- Suzanne Verkleij - Spatiotemporal chemical imaging of zeolite deactivation and poisoning phenomena at the extrudate level.
- Carolien Vis - Biomass conversion in Pickering emulsions.
- Charlotte Vogt - Structure Sensitivity of Supported Nickel Catalysts for (De)hydrogenation of Alkanes and Alkenes.
Sophie van Vreeswijk - Exploration of Non-Commodity Zeolite Framework for Small Molecule Activation: Acidity, Reactivity and Coke Formation.
Maximilian Werny - Multi-scale investigation of silica-supported ethylene polymerization catalysts during the early stages of the reaction.
- Jochem Wijten - Development of ferrite spinel structures for photoreduction reactions.
- Katinka Wondergem - Unravelling the mysteries of solar steam nanobubbles.
Xinwei Ye - Spatiotemporal Spectroscopic Crystallization Studies of Zeolites.
Silvia Zanoni - Characterization of Supported Metallocene Catalysts for Olefins Polymerization: an Understanding of Specific Activity Booster.